- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
The Intellicharge i2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge).
Each of the i2's two micro processor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
• Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
• Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
• 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
• Do not overdischarge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
• Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
• Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
• Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
• Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
Posted by Lori on Sep 19th 2017
Love the charger!
Posted by nick e. on Jun 21st 2017
i have always used a nitecore, except my very first charger when i started vaping but since then ive always used a nitecore, they are very well built and seem to last for ages and are easy to read. personally ill pick a nitecore over any other brand