- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- NEW ARRIVALS
From the Manufacturer:
The Intellicharge i2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge).
Each of the i2's two micro processor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
Nitecore i2 Intellicharge Battery Charger Features:
• Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
• Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
• 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
• Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
• Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
• Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
• Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
• Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
• Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.