- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
How to Use the Vamo V3 Electronic Cigarette vape mod.
Need help with your Vamo vape mod? Read Central Vapors Vamo V3 User guide which will help answer any questions you may have using and operating your Vamo Ecig.
How The Vamo V3 Works:
1. The Vamo V3 has an output voltage that ranges from 3.0 Volts to 6.0 volt. You can adjust the voltage by .1 Volts by pressing the "+" and "-" buttons
2. The Vamo V3 has an output power of 3 Watts to 15 Watts. You can adjust the working-wattage by .5 Watts by pressing the "+" and "-" buttons
3. Press the "+" button and hold it down for at least 3 seconds. The LCD screen will display the present working resistance
4. Click the largest button: five times. The LCD screen will display "KSD, System: ON" or "KSD System: OFF" On/Off Mode allows you to shut the device off completely
5. Max Armature Current 5A
6. Reverse battery protection: Keeps circuits safe, in case you install the batteries backwards
7. Battery monitoring will automatically shut the unit off: Once the battery is fully charged
8. The Vamo V3 has an Amperage Limiting System which protects against current rates that aren’t compatible with your device
9. Thermal Monitoring will shut your device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
10. Time limit protection function will cause your device to automatically shut doesn’t with more than 10 seconds between each puff.
Vamo LCD Display:
1. The LCD display shows, “Low Resistance,” if resistance is lower than 1.2 ohm.
(For Information on how to adjust the resistance see menu section, titled: Voltage and Resistance)
1. Note: Fit atomizers with resistance of 1.5 - 5.0 ohm
2. The LCD display shows “Low V” if the battery needs to be re-charged
How To Use The Vamo V3:
1. When the control panel is in standby: Quickly press the power button 5 times to turn it on.
2. When the control panel is switched to your desired setting: Quickly press the power button 5 times to turn it off.
3. Once you have switched the control panel, keep pressing, “+” and “-” at the same time for 5 seconds to enter the menu
4. Once you have reached the menu press the “+” button to adjust the main menu and press the “-” button to adjust the sub menu
5. Do not operate the device for 3 seconds to exit the menu
Note: The power button is the largest circular button on your device
How To Adjust Items In The Vamo Menu:
Note: press the “+” button to adjust the main menu and press the “-” button to adjust the sub menu
Click The following :
1. Power Votlage:
* You have the option to adjust either the “power” or “voltage” of your device
2. LCD Display:
* You can adjust either the “voltage/power” “battery-life” or “resistance”of your device
3. LCD On/Off
* You have the option to turn the device “On” or “Off”
Voltage and Resistance Information:
1. If you press the power button and the LCD screen displays “low resistance” that means the working resistance of your device is under 1.2 ohm
2. If you press the power button and the LCD screen displays “low V” that means the battery voltage of your device is under 3.2 Volts . It is recommended that you charge your battery.
Charging Your Vamo V3:
1. Unscrew the base of your VAMO V3 and remove the battery.
Note: The battery is removed from the end that doesn't have the digital display screen
1. Now, place the battery into your compatible wall charging device
2. There are two types of batteries compatible with your VAMO V3: A 18350 battery or a 18650 battery
3. Only use compatible charging devices for your batteries. For example your kit comes with at 18350 battery, only use a 18350 charger.
Note: The Vamo V3 cannot use an ego battery charger to charge.
* Most atomizers fit the Vamo V3. Atomizers that are compatible with the VAMO V3 are listed below:
* Compatible Atomizers: CE4,C45,CE8,CE9,DCT, EGO-T