- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- NEW ARRIVALS
Vape Shop Jobs
At Central Vapors we are all about getting the job done and having a good time doing it.
Our office atmosphere is a casual and comfortable environment. We don't play dress up in uncomfortable business attire. We have loads of snacks and beverages onsite, music playing throughout the office, and an open-door policy.
Don’t let the comfortable atmosphere fool you, however. We may look relaxed, but we are working hard to keep up with the staggering growth of the market. In 2014 we grew 1,600% and anticipate continued, exponential growth over the next several years. As such, we are looking for hard-working, driven, and creative individuals to help us evolve with this exploding market.
If you are passionate about what you do and think that Central Vapors sounds like your ideal working environment, then please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Sales Associate / Order Processing
**Openings for a part-time or full-time position are available**
**Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week**
A Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers at the point of sale as well as assisting processing eCommerce orders for shipment.
Duties an employee will be responsible for:
- Offer customer assistance
- Operate a cash Registrar
- Answering phone
- Product Demonstrations
- Help maintain a clean and organized work space
- Count and store inventory
- Take initiative to complete open tasks
Additional General Shared Job Duties:
- Respond to customer emails
- Website Retail/Wholesale Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- A high-school diploma or GED.
- Minimum Age 18+ years old
- Driven individual
- General understanding of electronic cigarette products
- Approachable and friendly personality
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Possess basic computer skills and a willingness to learn