- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Nitecore D4 Digicharger is a universal smart charger compatible with a wide range of cylindrical rechargeable batteries. The charger is integrated with four independent microcomputer controlled charging channels, it is one of the larger bay chargers capable of charging and monitoring up to four batteries at the same time. The Nitecore D4 has battery detection, and selects the appropriate charging mode, and will automatically stop charging once complete. The clear and easy to read LED screen displays real time charging modes and progress for all installed batteries.
Compatible Battery Types:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440.
-Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) Rechargeable Batteries
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz .35A(Max), DC 12V 1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2+- 1% / 3.7V+-1% / 1.48V +- 1 %
- Output Current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Dimensions: 5.6" (143mm) x 3.9" (99mm) x 1.4" (36mm)
- Weight: 8.5oz (239g) not including batteries or charging cord
- Charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the four batteries independently
- Detects battery type and status and auto selects charge mod. (With the exception of LiFePO4 Batteries)
- Automatically detects a full charge and will stop charging when complete
- Lintegrated LCD panel, for a clear display of charging mod, voltage, current and progress
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overcharge prevention
- Overheating prevention
- Compatible and optimized for, IMR Batteries, LiFePO4 batteries, and other small capacity batteries.
- Side buttons to manually select specific battery types and charging parameteres
- Manufactured from durable ABS
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Posted by Charles Gryn on Apr 12th 2021
I think it’s worth spending the few extra dollars to get this charger. Tell you each batteries information while charging it.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 28th 2021
Great battery charger, like that you can charge 4 at once. Works perfectly
Posted by Mark Blanton on Dec 13th 2020
Super simple, works great. Put your batteries in and go. I take my fully charged batteries out when theyre done, so when you do this and only are charging two, charge rate goes up, finishing even faster.
Posted by Mark on Feb 12th 2020
Works great fast shipping