Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

DIY EJUICE INFOGRAPHIC

Price: $0.01
Quantity:

 

DIY EJUICE CALCULATOR INSTRUCTIONS

 

MIXING YOUR OWN EJUICE CAN SEEM A BIT COMPLICATED AT FIRST, BUT IT'S TRULY PRETTY SIMPLE, JUST FIGURING OUT WHAT FLAVOR YOU WANT, AND DOING SOME SIMPLE MATH. A LITTLE BIT LIKE BAKING! WHEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH NICOTINE THOUGH YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, SO WE'VE CREATED THIS SIMPLE TO FOLLOW INFO GRAPHIC USING OUR RECOMMENDED CALCULATOR TO GET A RECIPE. 

 

DOWNLOAD THE EJUICE CALCULATOR HERE

 

FIRST YOU'LL WANT TO FIGURE OUT YOUR TARGETS. 

 

1. BOTTLE SIZE

2. NICOTINE LEVEL

3. PERCENT OF FLAVORING (PERCENT OF EACH IF USING MULTIPLE FLAVORS)

4. PG/VG RATIO

 

ONCE YOU HAVE ALL OF THIS INFO, YOU CAN MOVE ONTO THE NEXT STEP. 

 

 

 

 

BEFORE DOING ANY CALCULATIONS YOU FIRST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR CALCULATOR'S SETTINGS ARE CORRECT, SO IT WILL BE ABLE TO COMPUTE YOUR FORMULAS CORRECTLY FOR YOU. 

1. SETTING YOUR CORRECT NICOTINE BASE. CALCULATOR DEFAULTS TO 50% AND 50%, HOWEVER OUR NICOTINE IS SOLD IN EITHER 100% PG OR 100% VG BASES. CHANGE EITHER THE PG OR VG TO 100 DEPENDING ON WHAT BASE YOUR NICOTINE IS. WE WILL USE 100% VG BASED NICOTINE FOR THIS EXAMPLE.

1.png

 

2. YOU'LL SEE NOW OUR NICOTINE BASE IS 100% VG.

NEXT, CONFIRM YOUR NICOTINE STRENGTH IS 100MG. NICOTINE PURCHASED FROM US WILL BE 100MG/ML STRENGTH. IF YOU'RE USING NICOTINE FROM ANOTHER RETAILER, PLEASE CONFIRM NICOTINE STRENGTH AND INPUT THAT INFO IN THE YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED SECTION IF DIFFERENT THAN 100. 

2.png

 

3. NEXT IS WHERE YOU WILL BE INPUTTING YOUR TARGETS YOU CHOSE EARLIER. 

FIRST ENTER YOUR TARGET NICOTINE, WE WILL BE CALCULATING A 3MG EJUICE FOR THIS EXAMPLE. SO YOU WILL ENTER 3 IN THE MG/ML SECTION.

3.png

 

4. NEXT WE WILL ENTER OUR TARGET BOTTLE SIZE, FOR THIS EXAMPLE WE'LL BE MAKING A 30ML, SO WE WILL ENTER 30 IN THE HIGHLIGHTED ML FIELD.  THIS IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF LIQUID YOUR BOTTLE HOLDS. 

4.png

5. NOW YOU'LL BE ENTERING IN YOUR TARGET FLAVOR PERCENTAGES. 

YOU CAN ENTER THE FLAVOR NAME IF YOU LIKE, BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARY. 

YOU WILL JUST NEED TO ENTER A PERCENTAGE IN THE HIGHLIGHTED FIELD, AND CAN ENTER AS MANY AS 10 DIFFERENT FLAVORS 

IN THIS EXAMPLE WE WILL BE USING 10% STRAWBERRY AND 10% BANANA FOR A TOTAL OF 20% FLAVORING. 

5.png

6. NOW INPUT YOUR PREFERRED PG/VG RATIO. FOR THIS EXAMPLE WE'LL STICK WITH A 50PG/50VG RATIO. YOU CAN CHANGE THIS TO ANY COMBINATION THAT EQUALS 100, AS LONG AS YOUR TARGET PG RATIO DOES NOT FALL BELOW YOUR TOTAL FLAVORING PERCENTAGE. FLAVORING IS PG BASED, SO THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT HAVE A 20PG/80VG EJUICE IF YOU HAVE 30% TOTAL FLAVORING, MEANING 30% TOTAL PG PERCENTAGE IN YOUR LIQUID. 

 

IN SOME HIGH VG MIXTURES, "MAX VG", YOU'LL END UP WITH A RECIPE NOT CALLING FOR ANY PG. THIS IS OKAY AND NORMAL FOR HIGH VG BLENDS. 

6.png

 

7. NOW YOU WILL CLICK CALCULATE, AND YOUR RECIPE WILL BE OFF TO THE RIGHT IN ML'S, DROPS, OR GRAMS. WHATEVER IS EASIEST FOR YOU TO WORK WITH. 

 

7.png

 

 

AWESOME, YOU JUST MADE YOUR FIRST BOTTLE OF EJUICE, NOW MAKE SURE TO SHAKE IT REALLY WELL AND STEEP IF NECESSARY THEN ENJOY! 

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!