- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
This smart universal battery charger is a small portable, multi type charger. It can detect the type of battery and charge it automatically under the selected charging current. Built in LED lights indicate the charge status from 25%-100%
LiitoKala Lii-100 Smart Charger Features:
● USB output function: Built with 5V / 1000mAh output
● Flexible size
● 500mAh, 1000mAh charging current for selection
● CC / CV charge mode applies to the battery to maintain a constant current flow and protect battery and users’ safety
● LED indicators display the charging status 25pct - 50pct - 75pct - 100pct
● When you charge LiFePO4 or 3.85V battery, must fix the charging mode: Identifies 1.2V Ni-MH / 3.7V Li-ion battery automatically and select manually for 3.85V battery Li-ion and LiFePO4 battery
● Refresh function for 0V battery
● Protections: Over-charge, over-discharge, reverse polarity, short circuit protections
● Identify dead or bad batteries
● Constant charging with cut-off current less than 100mAh
● Output voltage: 1000mAh and output voltage is 4.75 - 5.25V
● Cut-off voltage for output: 3.0 +/- 0.1V
● Standby current: No more than 15mAh
● Output current: 500mAh / 1000mAh
1x LiitoKala lii-100 Charger
1x USB Cable
Posted by Phil on Jan 22nd 2018
Just bought a handful of the CE4's as a pretty affordable way to taste test a few of the new Flavors we're starting to offer over at vaporschoiceclub.com and "just toss than Wash." You guys ship quick, and I coming to grab a handful of these higher-end sub ohm tanks anyway,
- Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm Tank
- SMOK TFV8 The Baby Beast
- Kanger Top Tank
All very nice little tanks you're not going wrong with any of those 3. And I really like how that Smok Baby Beast's top cap kind "slides/rotates" to the side to fill. But you don't want to be using a real big dropper to fill rather small openings. I want the KICK-ASH Blue one though for my own personal use.
And you guys were pretty much giving away the LiitoKala Lii-100 Single Cell Battery Charger. Seem pretty decent quality too.
Posted by todd on Dec 17th 2016
Does a great job
Posted by Kevin Glick on Dec 10th 2016
I was considering one of the several multiple chemistry smart chargers and I had heard about the litto-kala so I wanted to try one out to see if a couple of them would suit my needs and save a little money! I was pleasantly surprised! The unit immediately recognizes the chemistry, the charge time is very short, the sliders work well for different size batteriesand the screen display tells you everything you need to know about charge status! It can also be used as a power bank! It is a terrific unit as long as it shows durability which has yet to be determined! Thanks for a good one Central Vapors!