DIY Concentrated Nicotine Liquid
DIY Liquid Nicotine
Nicotine liquid is 100mg strength and in concentrated form intended for the DIY purposes of diluting with PG or VG until strength has been reduced to 36mg or below.
Liquid nicotine based in 100% VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
Liquid Nicotine based in 100% PG (Polypropylene Glycol)
10.0% nicotine or 100MG nicotine strength. Mixed with the highest quality USP Grade and Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin (VG) base. For the DIYer and for mixing your own ejuice, using quality nicotine is extremely important because it can make or break an ejuice flavor. Central Vapors nicotine is 99.9% free of impurities and perfect for any DIY ejuice mix.
For storage of 120 days or less its possible to store in freezer at 30 degrees F to keep the best freshness.
For long periods of storage, keep in freezer at -10 degrees F.
Please treat our nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, and take this leaflet with you to your doctor.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic by inhalation
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment
- Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately, from a trained medical professional, and provide this information
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
The electronic cigarette will not cure a smoker's addiction to nicotine, the electronic cigarette serves the same purpose as a tobacco cigarette - it delivers its user nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction program.
Important Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.
Nicotine is a toxic chemical and should be handled as such. We recommend purchasing latex gloves, as the nicotine can seep into skin. By purchasing this product, you the consumer assumes responsibility for the safe handling of this and all other chemicals. If nicotine comes in direct contact with skin and or eyes, it can be harmful. Wear the appropriate protection such as gloves and eye goggles. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS, if consumed contact poison control immediately 1-800-222-1222.
Central Vapors assumes no responsibility for the safe handling of the nicotine or other chemicals once it has transferred possession. The user is responsible for learning and following all the proper safe handling guidelines.
****PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES****