- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Innokin has done it again, they have created a cool new mod that has yet again impressed us with a sleek design and new, advanced technology! The kit comes with everything you need to start vaping, except the juice. The new Innokin Cool Fire 100W is packed with even more features than ever and powered by the Ultra-fast advanced AETHON chipset with 100W of pure power.
The durable 3300mAh battery gives this box mod some truly long lasting cloud power. The Cool Fire mod is easy to use and features an intergrated temperature control and adjustable voltage output on a crystal clear OLED screen. Whats not to love about this new Innokin box!
CoolFire IV TC100 Mod Features:
• Ultra fast advanced AETHON chipset
• ClearWave noise cancellation technology
• Integrated 3300mAh battery
• Ultra fast 0.2-second click-to-vape ramp up time
• Ultra low standby power consumption
• Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots
• Accurate coil resistance reading (.00000)
• Wattage range: 6W-100W
• Pre-boost temperature control wattage range: 25W-100W
• Temperature range: 300°F-600°F or 150°C-315°C
• 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω (VW mode)
• 0.1Ω - 0.2Ω (TC Ni mode)
• 0.1Ω - 0.5Ω (TC Ti mode)
• 0.2Ω - 1.0Ω (TC SS316 mode)
• Maximum output current: 35.5A
• Maximum output voltage: 7.5V
• OLED screen
• Stainless steel 510 threading
• Spring-loaded gold-plated 510 pin
• 2A micro USB fast charge
• Dimensions: 85.7mm x 44.5mm x 23.8mm
iSub V Tank Features:
• Stainless steel hardware and Pyrex glass
• No Spill Coil Swap system
• Removable 510 Delrin drip tip
• Fully adjustable airflow
• Quick and clean top-fill system
• 3ml liquid capacity
• Replaceable glass tank
• Automatic juice flow control
• Compatible with all iSub coils
• Dimensions: 50.8mm x 22mm (with drip tip)
1 x Innokin Cool Fire 4 TC100W MOD with Aethon Chip
1 x Innokin iSub V Tank
1 x iSub KAL BVC 0.5ohm Coil/Atomizer Head
1 x (Pre-installed) iSub SS316L BVC 0.5ohm Coil/Atomizer Head
1 x Innokin Tank Band
1 x Set of Spare O-Rings
1 x Spare Drip Tip
1 x Micro USB Cable
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next
Posted by Unknown on May 8th 2019
The tank leaks from the air cent. Tried several new cores and still leaks. Emailed innokin and they told me at first they dont sell the tank so I dont know what's up with that. Then they sent me an email on suggestions on keeping the tank from leaking. Nothing helped.
Posted by James on Aug 1st 2018
I've tried EVERY adjustment with this piece of JUNK. This thing is disgusting! It snaps, crackles and pops, and I can't tell you how much juice I've wasted trying to get any taste other than burning rubber. Feel like flushing 55 bucks down the drain?... then here you go!
Posted by crystal marrs on Jun 13th 2018
So far so good with this vape. Wish the standard tank was a little larger but that's a no biggie.
Posted by JT on Jun 10th 2018
Simple yet tough! I run heavy equipment so this thing gets tossed around pretty good but still holds up! Battery lasts about two days and charges back to full within just a couple hours. The tank system is pretty good, make sure you close the airflow before filling it.....unless you like cleaning up messes. Overall, awesome product for a great price!
Posted by Unknown on Feb 25th 2018
One of my favorite devices last very long and battery life pretty good I like that you can vape on it while it charges is a very sturdy device my first device lasted me about 3 years of continuously heavy usage would recommend just not in love with the tank but very good battery
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next