- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
The future of battery charging is here, and the Xtar VC4 is leading the charge with the latest technology and charging power. This charger is capable of charging an incredible amount of batteries ranging between the most popular models of Li-ion, IMR, INR, ICR, NiMh and Ni-Cd cells. Automatically detecting the voltage of inserted batteries, the charger adjusts charge rate and time to suit each unique situation.
Along with faster and efficient charging, the VC4 displays a wealth of information about your batteries, with a detailed LCD Screen that updates in real-time. Since this charger uses USB power, it is perfect for users that are on-the-go and need a power source that can be obtained anywhere there is a computer or a USB wall socket. Jam-packed with information and safety features, the VC4 is a great charging choice for professionals and electronics enthusiasts alike.
XTAR VC4 Details:
• Detailed LCD charge status display screen
• Charges four batteries simultaneously and independently
• Intelligently identifies input power and automatically adjusts suitable charge current
• USB interface makes charging flexible and convenient
• LED indicators display battery state in real-time
• Three-stage charging algorithm
• Overheat protection
• Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
• 0V activation and soft-start function
• Undervoltage lockout and self-start functionality
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Constructed from durable ABS plastic
• Input Power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
• 0.5A CC Current: 500 or 50mA
• 1.0A CC Current: 1000 or 80mA
• Cut-off Voltage: 4.20V
• Operation Temperature: 0-40° C
• Compatible Batteries:
• Li-Ion / IMR / INR / ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
NiMh / Ni-Cd: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
1 x VC4 Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Hop-Pocket
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Posted by Unknown on Jul 4th 2020
Have to say overall it is very well made and works just as described. Do wish it had a voltage option for the other types of batteries out but for most this will charge what they need. Have charged my 18650's, AA, AAA and all have worked. Batts stay nice and cool, screen shows alot of info so you know whats going on. The only 3 cons are as stated before as well as the fact the cord is fairly short and the cord is also gonna be a pain to replace if ever needed. Def would recommend for someone in need of a new charger, that can charge many different types of batts, has nice safety built in and a good price-point. Make sure to have a proper wall charger as one is not included.
Posted by michael wicks on Jun 4th 2017
This charger does it all and it's great at doing it.i just love this thing it super cool to look at too.