- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- NEW ARRIVALS
This digital meter is designed for testing the voltage and the ohm(or resistance) of e cigarette products. Compact and portable design allows for you to carry it with you at all times if need be. The ports are made to be used with eGo threaded devices and has a connector for 510 threaded devices.
How to use the meter:
• To turn on the device, use the switch on the right side of the meter.
• To test voltage, screw the battery port of the electronic cigarette onto the designated voltage port. Press the button on your electronic cigarette and the voltage reading will show on the led display.
• To test ohm(resistance), screw the atomizer(tank) onto the designated ohm port. The ohm will automatically show up on the led display.
• 510 Connection
• Operating voltage: 2.2V to 5.5V
• Test voltage from: 0.01 V to 9.99 V
• Test resistance from: 0.01 ohm to 9.99 ohm
• Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter is designed for testing resistance and voltage
• Uses 2 AA Batteries (Not Included)