- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
The Wismec Predator 228W TC Mod is the newest release from Wismec and is designed by Sinous Designs in the USA. The Predator uses two 18650 batteries that can put out 228W of power and supports quick charging up to 2A. The USB port also allows users to update to the latest firmware if they desire. A RC (reverse charging) adapter allows you to use the Predator as a power bank to charge other electronics as well. A retractable top filling and childproof lock system come designed into the Elabo tank which is included with the Predator Full Kit option.
Features and Specs:
• Designed by Sinuous Designs
• Dimensions: 86.7mm x 43.6mm x 29mm
• Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
• Operating Wattage: 1 - 228 W
• Maximum Output Current: 50A
• Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
• Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F
• Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage
• Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control mode
• Hidden Side Fire Button
• OLED Display Screen
• Ventilation Holes for Improved Heat Dissipation
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Micro USB Charging Port (QC USB Cable included)
• Plated USB Ports for Increased Charging Speeds
• New Balanced Charge Technology
• Maximum Charging Current: 2A
• Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
*External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
• Dual Circuit Protection
• Reverse Polarity Protection
Posted by Billiam Betz on May 10th 2017
I am on my 3rd one now in just two months. My first one worked great, then I upgraded the firmware and two days later I kept saying "ATOMIZER LOW" so I sent it back and got a new one, had it for 3 weeks and the sideplate, not the fire button plate, fell off ! After looking at it the screw in the bottom under the battery lid that held the plate on stripped out and kept falling out. Do I sent it back and I'm on my 3rd one now.... Here's to hoping it's all good.
Posted by james crandall on Apr 29th 2017
I have only had my predator a few weeks but so far it's incredible.
Posted by Chicago_mike on Apr 25th 2017
I was stoked to hear that Wismec FINALLY addressed the 510 pin problem with any atomizer other than theirs. The mod runs great, but all of the reviewers are mentioning at least 10 reports of the 510 pulling completely out of the device. Has not happened to me yet. But again, I'm afraid to leave the house with this being the only device with me. So I always bring a backup, which is a pain.