- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
The new TFV8 tank from SMOK takes vaping to another level with "turbo engine" performance from octuple, sextuple and quadruple coils. Everything on the TFV8 has been up-sized – larger fill ports, thicker chimney, wider airflow slots, more liquid storage, and an airier drip tip all packed into a streamlined 24mm form factor.
AKA The Cloud Beast, this tank is true to its name. The TFV8 is much like the TFV4, but also much improved;including the 6ml tank capacity. There are now two large airflow holes compared to the original four smaller ones on the TFV4.
SMOK calls the TFV8 tank a turbo engine because of its revolutionary system that focuses on a unique coil structure with unmatched cloud-chasing potential. You'll be able to choose from four patented atomizer heads with the top-of-the-line octuple coil V8-T8 capable of firing up to a whopping 260 watts! The TFV8 tank sports a large caliber Delrin drip tip that measures 12mm at the top and tapers down to around 8mm at the base. It is an ultra wide bore mouthpiece with immense cooling properties during high-wattage use – perfect for direct-to-lung vaping with TFV8 compatible coils.
SMOK has also included a 510 adapter in the TFV8 kit for those who prefer to use 510-size drip tips for a more restrictive draw.
How To Fill The SMOK TFV8 tank:
• Hold the tank with one hand and use the other to slide the top cap out.
• Drop e-liquid through the slot on the side, making sure to avoid getting any juice into the central chimney.
• Slide the top cap back into place to lock the tank.
• Let it stand for several minutes to get the wicks completely saturated.
SMOK TFV8 Tank Features:
• Superior stainless steel construction
• High-grade Pyrex glass reinforcement
• Convenient top-fill design with hinge lock
• Maximum juice capacity: 6ml with T8-Q4 coil and 5.5ml with T8-V8 coil
• Larger fill port to accommodate droppers
• Patented SMOK Turbo Engine V8 coil structure
• RBA head with 18mm Velocity-style build deck
• Larger central heating tube for higher airflow efficiency
• Dual adjustable airflow control
• 12mm ultra wide bore Delrin drip tip
• 510 threaded connection
• 24.5mm diameter
• Colors: Black/Stainless Steel/Gunmetal
How To Build The SMOK TFV8 RBA:
• Make sure your hands are clean before starting any work.
• Unscrew the deck from the RBA base and install it on an ohm meter or table mod.
• Install a pre-wrapped coil by inserting the leads into the post terminals and securing them with grub screws.
• Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and that the coil is NOT touching the deck.
• Trim all excess wire.
• Cut and twist a strip of cotton and thread it through the middle of the coil.
• Tuck the ends of the wick under the coil.
• Trim all excess cotton.
• Wet the coil with juice and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
SMOK TFV8 Tank Specifications:
• Material: stainless steel
• Liquid capacity: 5.5ml (with T8-V8 coil) and 6ml (with T8-Q4 coil)
• Thread: 510
• Height: 69mm
• Glass diameter: 25.5mm
• Base diameter: 24.5mm
• Weight: 74g
1 x SMOK TFV8 tank
1 x SMOK V8-T8 0.15Ω octuple coil head
1 x SMOK V8-Q4 0.15Ω quadruple coil head
1 x SMOK V8 Turbo RBA with pre-installed 0.28Ω dual Clapton coils
1 x replacement glass tube
1 x 510 drip tip adapter
2 x vape bands
1 x sheet of organic cotton
1 x Allen key
Posted by Ali on May 5th 2018
i had bought a new tank for my Smok Al85. i was told this was a good tank for my vape. it arrived in the mail on time and i was so excited to get it. it was rlly hard to open and the top was rlly stiff, and the airflow doesn’t lock. once i put juice in it it started leaking EVERYWHERE. i just took the glass off and was using it as a drip but no cloud comes out. idk if mine was tampered with or dropped but it does not work at all. wasted 30$ and now i have to buy a whole new vape cause it leaked into my vape.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 24th 2018
Amazing clouds!! Love this tank. I usually drop but since dropping and driving is now considered distracted driving I use this while I’m out and about
Posted by Anna Maheu on Dec 17th 2017
Had to get new seals for around where the glass goes because they were warped. Other than that it works perfect.
Posted by Chris Rinehart on Nov 27th 2016
Retire your present tank and replace it with this one, or your just wasting your juice.
Posted by Kat on Oct 15th 2016
The TFV8 Cloud beast is a large tank. The V8 has agood volume for ML'S in the tank so it can be great Once you break a coil in. Once Smok makes more coils & refines the design for version 2.0 it could be as good as the TFV4 which is still my favorite. I recommend this to all that have used the V4 tank & know what to expect otherwise it may be too much & make a consumer less likely to buy other smok products. 4 outta 5 stars for veterans & 3 outta 5 for beginners. Work your way up to this tank w a good mod & you'll be happy otherwise it is just too much for a smaller setup.
Posted by George Tullos on Oct 12th 2016
Finally a tank that will VAPE and last. Love the top fill and the big coils. It is just the best tank I have ever had...I will be buying more...so many flavors, not enough tanks.