- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- VAPE DEALS
Introducing Kangertech's first Box Mod. The Kanger KBOX makes uses of an aluminum chassis to provide you with a lightweight, but durable experience. It's compact size makes it very portable. The KBOX has an ergonomic design that is meant to be comfortable in your hand throughout the day.
There are seven available wattage output settings – 8, 13, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 watts – which the user can select with the simple touch of a button. Each output increase is indicated by an LED light.
The KBOX is housed in an aluminum chassis so you get a heavy-duty vaping device that is lightweight and easy to grip. This box mod works with any 18650 type battery but KangerTech recommends cells that operate at 20A or more to achieve best results.
The KBOX has all the safety features you would expect from a top-of-the-line box mod, including short circuit, over-current, and reverse battery protection. Power output will be cut off automatically if you press the firing button for more than 10 seconds to prevent damage to your atomizer.
A set of bright LED lights indicates remaining battery power. The KBOX also has a heat dissipation hole and interchangeable battery socket. With a 510 connection, this box mod from KangerTech can work with most atomizers available on the market.
The KangerTech KBOX is designed for vapers who are new to mods. Any beginner can enjoy all the advantages of a variable wattage box mod without spending too much.
• Replaceable battery
• Battery level indicator
• 7 wattage settings (8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W and 40W)
• Fires sub-ohm atomizers as low as 0.4 ohm
• Lightweight and durable
• 510 connection
• Short circuit protection (in case the connector output or coil has a short, the power indicator light will flash 3 times and disable any output)
• Low resistance protection (for coils with less than 0.4 ohm, it will disable output with power indicator light flash 3 times)
• 10-second cutoff (if the power button is held longer than 10 seconds, power indicator light will flash 3 times and output will be disabled automatically)
• Overcurrent protection
• Reverse battery protection
How To Use Your KangerTech KBOX Mod:
• To turn the battery on/off, press the power button 5 times within 3 seconds.
• To change the current output wattage, keep pressing the wattage switch button until you reach the desired wattage. After the wattage setting passes the 40W mark, it will reset back to 8W.
• The battery level indicator will flash 15 times when the cell needs recharging.
• Do not charge the cell outdoors.
• Keep the KBOX and battery away from water.
• Do not use the KBOX for any other purpose than vaping.
• Choose suitable wattage settings to prevent any damage to the coils.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Do not try to disassemble the KBOX.
• Do not dispose batteries in fire.
• Do not use batteries in extreme temperatures.
• Battery: 18650 (discharge >20A)
• Wattage output: 8-40W
• Height: 89mm
• Length: 40mm
• Width: min 20mm, max 25mm
Note: Battery is not included in this kit. The user must purchase a suitable 18650 battery with output of 20A or above.