- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- NEW ARRIVALS
The iSub Vortex tank aka iSub V sub ohm tank promises to provide more control, more flavor, and even more vapor than its predecessors, with a redesigned top-fill system and backwards compatibility with the entire iSub coil series.
Innokin iSub V Tank Features:
• 100% stainless steel hardware
• Durable Pyrex glass tank
• Perfect for temperature control or variable wattage vaping
• Recommended wattage: 30W to 60W
• Recommended temperature: 374°F to 480°F (190°C to 248°C)
• Quick and clean top-fill system
• 3.8ml liquid capacity
• Replaceable glass tank
• No Spill Coil Swap system
• Japanese organic cotton wick
• Fully adjustable dual airflow control
• Removable 510 Delrin drip tip
• Automatic juice flow control
• Backward compatible with all iSub coils
• Available in Black, White, Red, Blue, and Stainless Colorways
• Dimensions: 50.8mm x 22mm (with drip tip)
1 x Innokin iSub V Tank
1 x pre-installed 0.5Ω BVC SS316 atomizer (374°F to 480°F)
1 x extra 0.5Ω BVC Kanthal atomizer (30W to 60W)
1 x Innokin vape band
Warning: Be sure that you have a great understanding and technical knowledge of sub-ohm coils before using. Check your 18650 batteries if they can handle sub-ohm atomizers. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher.
Replacement Coils: Innokin iSub Coils
Posted by Dave B on Mar 25th 2017
Better air flow that the ISub A, and you can see the juice level without straining. The 0.2 ohm coil wicks better than the BVC 0.5 coil, but can tend to leak easier. Great for higher VG juices. Just bought a 2nd one.
Posted by Melody Ellis on Feb 22nd 2017
I love this tank! This is my second purchase of this tank, and I will be buying more. It's an awesome product.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 18th 2017
Fast shipping overseas, great store. Always come here