- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
- NEW ARRIVALS
The Arctic Sub Ohm Tank by Horizon Tech is a bottom dual coil .2 ohm atomizer. The taste and vapor production on this tank is great, with it's cooling system it will still keep the tank and drip tip cool when even pushing high wattage. The Arctic tank is constructed of stainless steel with a glass tube, with a capacity of 2.5ml. High quality USA made Kanthal wire and 100% Organic Cotton.
• 100% USA made Kanthal wire
• 100% organic cotton
• BTC(Bottom Turbine Coil) BTDC(Bottom Turbine Dual Coil) optional
• Works with 10 to 100 Watts (dependant on coil used)
• 0.2 ohm,0.5ohm,1.2ohm optional
• Stainless Steel Drip tip, Glass drip tip optional
• 4*3SQMM=12SQMM intake holes
• 304 stainless steel+Pyrex glass
• Airflow adjustable function
• We strongly suggest to fully let the e liquid absorb.( soak around
30 seconds to 40 seconds)
• Before vaping,we strongly suggest to use around 15W first.
• When first using, keep soaking 1 to 2 minutes , then you can use
20W to 30W directly.
In The Box:
1 x Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm Tank
2 x 0.2Ω heads
Replacement Coils: Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm Coils
Replacement Glass: Replacement Arctic Glass Tank Tube
Posted by William e Fulton jr. on Apr 5th 2017
It's been very good only problem is that coil unscrews and leaks sometimes
Posted by pwruzr01 on Feb 17th 2017
i had same problem with the air control ring being slightly loose i fixed mine by tighting the tank that sits above the ring if you tighten it more than usual for 1 time ...now dont go crazy just tighten it more than usual it will force that ring down into place and take the extra play out of ring thanks hope this helps
Posted by Daniel Thomas on Jan 4th 2017
This is a great sub-ohm tank. Capacity is good, but the fill holes are very small. Tastell and adjustability is on point, and the only reason I gave it a 4 star is because I feel the adjuster ring is a slight bit loose. Great value on sale at Central Vapors and it could be my second favorite tank.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 13th 2016
This is my favorite tank so far. And for the price of it you can't beat that! Just anyone buying this, make sure you tighten the coil really good when you put it in there and when you refill make sure you tighten the coil again. Only thing I wish it had was top fill and not bottom fill.