- DIY SUPPLIES
- Vape MODS
The iStick TC100W by Eleaf builds onto the previous models, but can now fire up to 100W and features the temperature control ability with the use of Nickel 200, Titanium and 316 stainless steel wire.
The design is similar to the 50W in style, but with a major upgrade, slightly larger and is capable of housing 2 18650 batteries.
The firing button is a whole new design in itself and is one of it's best features, rather than a single small button, the whole side of the grip is now the fire button. So instead of extending a finger to push a button, you would just grip onto the device and squeeze slightly to engage.
With that new design comes also another feature to prevent auto firing. On the top of the device there is a new lock button, just slide the lock switch easily back and fourth from lock to unlock.
This mod requires two 18650 batteries and comes with a charger so you won't have to take your batteries out to charge it!
• Size: 52 x 23 x 94mm
• Cell type: high-rate 18650 cells
• (Discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony VTC4)
• Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
• Output wattage: 1-100W
• Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes);0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
• Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
• Thread type: 510 thread
• Color: Black/Grey/White
• 100W VW/TC Box MOD
• Switchable TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes
• Upgradable firmware
• Parallel Circuit Structure (Support 1/2 18650 battery)
• Ergonomically designed with hidden button
• Changeable Magnetic cover
• 510 Spring Connector
1 x 100W Eleaf iStick TC Mod (without battery cell)
1 x micro USB cable
1 x Manual
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED